Start a new topic

Anything new happening

I used " "CCA" a lot and think its one of the best tools Cisco has offered.  It is a great for inventorying  my infrastructure and getting an idea of what code I am running. I have fix many issues just by finding that along the path I have a switch with outdated or problematic code. However tings have been quiet. The last update on the portal was on 16/03/18 with the client being updated a month later. I don't need any new feature but it would be nice to know that this product is still supported and viable. I am about to call the internet police to do a wellness check on you, LoL. 

Hi Rsantiago,

While the Active Advisor team hasn't been very active in these public support forums (nor has our community of users), the team has been more heads-down and focused on burning through the backlog of literally hundreds of feature requests and enhancements to the service, as well as upcoming alignment with other Cisco tools. We've had great buy-in and commitment from Cisco management towards growing this service, and to the DevOps team that develops, operates, and supports it, and we only see the features and integrations with the service expanding in the future. 

Most of our daily community interactions occur through the ticket system on this support portal (Freshdesk provides this software to our team), which is integrated with the "Feedback" system within the Active Advisor portal. We understand the investment that folks make in using and training on these types of tools, and hope our users will continue to find it useful and expanding in features for years to come.

-mike

Thank yo so much for answering back. Even though I was joking about the "wellness check" I was worry about the state of the product. I truly rely on it. Thanks again and keep up the good work!!!! :-)

Login or Signup to post a comment